COVID-19 Operational Adjustments
As of July 8 the current operation schedule is as follows:
Craftsbury Drop-Off: Open July 11, 8:00am – 2:30pm. Beginning July 18, hours will be Saturdays, 9am - 1pm.
Eden Drop-Off: Closed. Please use the Johnson Transfer Station at 941 Wilson Road as an alternative.
Johnson Transfer Station: Friday, Saturday AND Sunday, 8:30am – 3:30pm. All items accepted here.
Morrisville Drop-Off: Open July 11, 8:00am – 3:00pm. Beginning July 18, hours will be Saturdays, 8:30am - 1:30pm.
Stowe Transfer Station: Open every day EXCEPT Tuesday, 7:30am – 3:00pm, Phone: 253-4059. Now accepting all items EXCEPT Reuse and Redemption Containers for pay-outs.
Stowe Reuse Room is closed until further notice.
Stowe Bottle Redemption Room: Closed. Redemptions will not be paid-out but bottles and cans may be left for donations. Donations benefit the United Way and the Lamoille Community Food Share.
Glass can now be recycled separately from other recyclables at the Stowe Transfer Station only; consider sorting all colors of food grade bottles and jars at home before arriving to Stowe. Congratulations on voluntarily separating out 10 tons of glass in three months!
Worcester Transfer Station: Saturdays, 7:30am – 1:00pm. Phone: 229-2719.
When using our sites:
- You're understanding is appreciated as we learn to adapt to the ever-changing COVID conditions together.
- Expect to wait when you visit. We must allow for social distancing for all people using the facility so please be kind and patient during your visit.
- Please do not use our facilities if you are not feeling well and wear a mask or other face covering if you have one.
- Organize your materials as you load them so that you can tell the attendant exactly what you have really quickly at the window.
- Maintain a minimum of six feet of space between and you and others while at our facilities.
- Site attendants will not be handling materials during the COVID-19 outbreak so be prepared to unload all of your items when you arrive.
- Be patient and look to our site attendant for direction. We're all in this together.