- Join in the America Recycles Day fun with a week (Nov. 16 - 20) of virtual learning opportunities for all schools! See details here.
- Food scraps can no longer go in your trash. Learn what you can do by watching this community conversation.
- Bring your food scraps to any LRSWMD Drop-off location. $1 for up to a 5-gallon container.
- Recycle your leftover paint all year long. Check out the PaintCare website for details!
- Electronic waste is accepted for FREE all year long at the Morrisville, Johnson, and Stowe transfer stations. Click here for more information.
- Batteries are now recyclable in Vermont through Call2Recycle. Batteries are accepted at all LRSWMD locations. Visit www.call2recycle.org for additional collection locations and program details.